Subject: Re: Morphing
From: Mark Thompson <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 02 Sep 94 10:52:33 EDT

Gwynne Reddick wrote:
> Morph original(0% dissolve) to target1(100% d), then swap the dissolves 
> using envelopes (ie original 100%, target1 0%). Now you can morph
> from target1(0% d) to target2(100% d), repeat the dissolve procedure, and so
> on...

Actually, its much easier than that. There is no real need to create
dissolve envelopes. Just load your source and targets and make all the
targets 100% dissolved. Then setup your morph envelope for each object
for example.....

source    s -> t1
target1            t1 -> t2
target2                     t2 -> t3
target3                               t3 -> t4
etc...

> Do this over a single frame and make the transition linear using the
> spline control.

If you make anything happen in a 1 frame interval, there is no need
to set linear in the spline controls.
%~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~%
%      `       '        Mark Thompson                 CONCURRENT COMPUTER  %
% --==* RADIANT *==--   [email-masked]        Principal Graphics   %
%      ' Image `        ...!uunet!masscomp!mark       Hardware Architect   %
%     Productions       (508)392-2480 (603)424-1829   & General Nuisance   %
%                                                                          %
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~